[GNC] License (was Re: gnucash-user Digest, Vol 233, Issue 27)

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Aug 9 07:57:02 EDT 2022

HI James,

On Tue, August 9, 2022 7:47 am, James Baxter wrote:
> David.Sorry I came across with something as I need to understand what is
> said. Thanks for what you said. That said, is there a license to us the
> program. Is there more to it.
> ThanksJames Baxter Kangaroo52 at yahoo.com

I think the best way to answer your question would be if you showed us
exactly what you're reading and asked the question about what you need to
understand.  Keep in mind that none of us can see what you're seeing
(unless you send a screenshot) and none of us know what you're thinking or
wondering unless you tell us.

To answer the question:  Is there a license to use the GnuCash program?
The answer, in short, noting that I am not a lawyer and this is not legal
advice, is "yes -- you can use it for free for anything".

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745