[GNC] Banks with OFX or CSV account data downloads

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Tue Aug 9 16:00:34 EDT 2022

Tom,
I use 6 different banks and many more credit cards and they all offer downloads in CSV or QFX.  As another user pointed out and I responded to flywire, in regards to Citi Bank, you won't find that option in the statements part of their website.  If you go to the transaction page on many websites, they give you the ability to look at transactions for different periods and from there you can select to download.  When you ask to download it will ask you for the format you wish to download and in the case of Citi Bank you will see the options in the attached photo which was snipped directly from the website.  I prefer to use online banking, but that works with less banks than I would like.  I found that even when I asked different bank personnel if a QFX download was available they more than half the time told me it wasn't available when it actually was available.  One of these was Discover and I now download the transaction every month without problems.  I wonder if your current bank has the ability to download transactions, not statements?

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email