[GNC] Banks with OFX or CSV account data downloads

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:23:46 EDT 2022

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 15:00 Gyle McCollam <gmccollam at live.com> wrote:

> I use 6 different banks and many more credit cards and they all offer
> downloads in CSV or QFX.

Gyle, can you please list them and what they provide?

I understand that one may have to search around, but it would help to have
a starting point. I am actively searching the ones I have accounts with,
but it would be very helpful for us searchers if users such as yourself
listed your successes. (And I will be glad to add them to the Wiki if need
be.)

And, again, the one bank I have that meets all my other requirements, does
NOT have transaction downloads for personal accounts. But I am still
working on asking HHQ (higher headquarters) about the issue.

Thanks.

-Tom