[GNC] Banks with OFX or CSV account data downloads

Tracy gnulist at vbot.org
Wed Aug 10 00:58:57 EDT 2022

As with so many things, your mileage may vary, but...

I use Huntington Bank. They have the ability to download transactions
(in most any date ranges you might want, up to about 2 years) as a CSV
or a QFX file (QFX being the Quicken extended version of OFX, which
GnuCash can import without any problem). I personally use their
checking, savings, and credit card products, and all of these download
without problem.

I also download transactions in either OFX or QFX format from:

Pentagon Federal Credit Union
Navy Federal Credit Union
Citibank
Chase
Discover
FNBO (formerly First National Bank of Omaha)
Synchrony Bank (private label credit cards, such as Sam's Club, Lowe's, etc)