[GNC] Share Values recording

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Aug 12 10:59:00 EDT 2022

I'm pretty sure the Guide (or Help) covers other/multi-currency
questions with regards to stocks.

The account has to be of the same currency as the stocks. So even if you
buy the same stock but in different currencies, you'll need separate
accounts for each stock & for each currency—e.g.,

TickerSymbol-GBP
TickerSymbol-EUR

Regards,
Adrien