[GNC] How to bulk import about 130 Securities entries?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 16 11:18:31 EDT 2022

David,

This thread keeps breaking, but unless I've lost track as a result, I
thought this was flywire's thread from the start. (who also has several
other related threads dealing with specific aspects of the task at hand.)

The goal was to import transactions for, and as a result, mass create
130+ securities, but then discovered that importing their transactions
does not create or offer the option of creating them (like an account).

Since there is no import option otherwise, the only choices left are to
create them manually, or take the risk of editing the data file directly.

Regards,
Adrien