[GNC] How to bulk import about 130 Securities entries?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 03:52:02 EDT 2022

flywire,

You're crossing up threads here. Jim specifically needs to create
Security entries in his GnuCash file (and has stated this on several
occasions) so that he can add transactions for those securities later.
Your advice regarding adding commodity transactions using csv import
tools is besides his point and off his topic.

It would be preferable for you to add your comments to a new thread, so
that others can focus on Jim's problem here while more directly helping
you address the issues that you have encountered on a separate thread.

David T.