[GNC] Change GnuCash scrollbar color in CSS?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 16 20:44:30 EDT 2022

Glenn, check the wiki with respect to the GTKInspector which might be
able to help you find the proper id/class/object to target.

 From the Inspector you can also make changes in real time to experiment.

I'm pretty sure that GnuCash doesn't expose this element to styling, but
customizing the GTK theme should work. (but will apply to all of your
GTK apps)

What OS?

Regards,
Adrien