[GNC] Change GnuCash scrollbar color in CSS?

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 16 23:28:48 EDT 2022

 Hi,

In on Windows and unfortunately there are no Windows details for GTK
Inspector on: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3#Using_the_GTK_Inspector so
I'm not sure if it's even available on Windows.

I did add the 'environment.local' file to 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\etc' per the instructions but it didn't work.