[GNC] Accounting Equation Mismatch for Foreign Currency/Security

Gao Bite redfrog2000 at outlook.com
Sat Aug 27 02:54:09 EDT 2022

Gnucash Developers and Maintainers:

Hello! The reporting needs of my book would be the accounting equation:
"Assets = Liabilities + Equity" would be balanced after I conducting
carrying forward to my account book. Therefore, the data in the account
book file would be ready for external data analysis software.

I sincely thank you for sparing your precious time solving this problem.

Yours,

      Bite Gao
Aug 26th, 2022