[GNC] GC 3.11 crashes during "Check & Repair"

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 09:53:33 EDT 2022

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure the price db doesn't have splits; it's just a list of commodities, prices, and dates (asking with some other housekeeping info).

I believe that "113 of 304" is in reference to the splits within a given account, so you'd need to know which account might have had that number of splits.