[GNC] GC 3.11 crashes during "Check & Repair"

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 28 15:01:33 EDT 2022

There's not much point in filing a bug report for a crash in 3.11. Install 4.11 and run check-and-repair on it there. If that crashes then try to get a stack trace (see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Stack_Trace and note that it's *much* easier under Linux than Windows) and file a bug on that. If it doesn't crash then you're probably good-to-go with 4.11.

Regards,
John Ralls