[GNC] GC 3.11 crashes during "Check & Repair"

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 28 15:10:20 EDT 2022

Open the file in a plain-text editor (or less on Linux) and find the 104th instance of "<trn:split>".

Splits are part of <gnc:transaction> elements.  Prices are <price> elements under <gnc:pricedb> and are all processed before any transactions, so whatever is causing the crash it isn't a price entry.

Regards,
John Ralls