[GNC] problem to delete multiple entries

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 28 23:13:25 EDT 2022

Here is a link to that post:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2021-December/098934.html

It does work as expected, so there must be a typo somewhere.

Make sure GnuCash is closed first before opening the file and editing. Make
sure the semicolon and space is removed at the beginning of the line & add
the blow in the second set of quotes. It will read like this:

(gtk_accel_path
"<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/DeleteTransactionAction"
"<Primary>Delete")