[GNC] problem to delete multiple entries

Sh. Pepper shevachp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:31:19 EDT 2022

   I have gnucash and windows 10. I read somewhere that to be able to
   delete multiple entries quickly one can make keyboard shortcut by
   editing ; (gtk_accel_path
   "<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/DeleteTransactionAction" " ")
   in the accelerator-map file to (gtk_accel_path
   "<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/DeleteTransactionAction"
   "<Primary>Delete") (without the ; in the beginning of the line and by
   adding <primary>Deleter). This was meant make control – delete  delete
   an entry. I did this but it didn’t work. Do you what I could be doing
   wrong.

   Thanks a lot and have a great day

   Shevach

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows