[GNC] GC 3.11 crashes during "Check & Repair"

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 04:46:32 EDT 2022

Thanks Kalpesh,
My problem is that the Ubuntu Studio 22.04 repositories only have GC 4.8, and I don't feel competent to install a Flatpak.
Is there a repository I can add to my Software Sources to install later GC versions?
If not, how about a snap?  I would feel more comfortable with that than with a Flatpak, because snap is already baked in to Ubuntu Studio 22.04.