[GNC] GC 3.11 crashes during "Check & Repair"

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Mon Aug 29 16:45:25 EDT 2022

4.11 is the current official release so it won't hurt to go to that version
instead of 4.8.

I use compressed XML version of file running on Windows 11 and frankly
speaking I never had to revert back to previous version of data file for
being corrupt. This history goes back to since 3.x version days.

I do reconcile my accounts, including brokerage, on 6 to 7 month cycles and
have found to match transactions downloaded so corruption is least of
worries with GNC.

Message: 9