[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 233, Issue 88

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 30 20:55:35 EDT 2022

I would think Flatpak would be *way* easier than messing with Wine in
this case. (one thing to install directly, not one direct & one indirect)

*And* there are folks on the list using the Flatpak who can help. Those
who went the Wine route, while I'm sure there may be some, I would think
are smaller in number.

And personally, if I just couldn't abide Flatpak for some reason, I'd
opt to build from source. The experience isn't that terrible as long as
you keep up with the dependency requirements as you upgrade GnuCash.

Regards,
Adrien