[GNC] searching for inventory tags -- bind keys -- best ways

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 4 23:27:18 EST 2022

I would absolutely *not* edit directly in AR. (I'm surprised they are
even editable)

If you want to change them, you need to unpost the invoice, edit, then
repost.

Any changes you make otherwise might cause havoc.

If you do not 'consolidate splits on posting' (that's a per invoice or
book-wide option) then those memo splits are exposed in AR for the
individual line items and you can run reports that filter off them for
your tags.

Regards,
Adrien