[GNC] Help with online banking setup please: TD Bank and Amex

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:36:21 EST 2022

I've got TD bank authenticating, but not downloading a list of accounts.
Manual account entry allows online queries to be made, but the response is
a 404 error.

I suspect it has something to do with TD Bank needing to see a Quicken
connection first, which then must be authorized by logging into the normal
online banking portal and doing so under account services.

Are there any other TD Bank customers on the list who can
confirm/deny/provide other ideas?

Thanks,

Scott