[GNC] Stock transfer

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Dec 5 19:49:32 EST 2022

I'd move the whole account, but that depends on your having a pair of placeholders something like
Assets:Investment:Vanguard:Stocks
Assets:Investment:Fidelity:Stocks
to contain the stock accounts. If you already have some IBM in your Fidelity account you might make a placeholder IBM account with IBM-Fidelity and IBM-Vanguard sub accounts to help keep the lots separate.

Regards,
John Ralls