[GNC] Stock transfer

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:05:37 EST 2022

Why not do what they do? If they do a direct transfer or rollover, I think
you should try to mimic their behavior. Clearly, if they send you the
proceeds, that is just like selling the Vanguard shares and buying new ones
in Fidelity.

If it is a direct rollover, you could enter each transaction, which could
be tedious if there are years of reinvested dividends or additional
purchases.