[GNC] Missing transactions

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 7 13:48:04 EST 2022

On 2022-12-07 10:27, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Keep in mind that on the Mac, GnuCash will *ALWAYS* open the most recent
> file you had open the last time you used GnuCash.  If you double-click on
> a file, it WILL NOT open that file (unless it happens to be the last file
> you used).

For Windows users who may be wondering: Double-clicking a *.gnucash file
_does_ open GnuCash on that file, without paying any attention to the
most-recently-used list.

(I know this is a side issue to the OP's question, but I thought out of
all the Windows users I couldn't be the only one who was curious.)

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com