[GNC] Reconciling credit card

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Sun Dec 11 07:03:38 EST 2022

OK, I have columns marked payment; charge; and balance.

I translated them as payment to the bank/credit card company; spend on
the credit card and the balance after entries in one or the other.

Do I change the headings? or am I in the wrong sort of register or type
of a/c? or are the entries in the wrong place?

Thanks