[GNC] Reconciling credit card

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Mon Dec 12 10:44:49 EST 2022

Another possibility?

In March 2021 I was reimbursed 1,340.98 by an airline for a trip to
Japan which was cancelled due to Covid.

In error I entered the reimbursement against my credit card, although I
had paid it from my bank.

That would account for the 'credit' on the credit card?

However, the original spend was allocated to 'expenses' > travel. When I
try to rectify it as a rebate on the expenses a/c the column option is
'rebate' but it appears twice, as an expense and a rebate and the
expenses a/c does not reflect the reduction in the outgoings?

Why?

Finbar