[GNC] Reconciling credit card

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 12 10:02:03 EST 2022

On the contrary, the preference I mentioned could very well show a
negative balance and this would be proper. (not contra)

Try toggling the preference yourself with a Liability account open and
you'll see the balance change from negative to positive.

The question is what does the user prefer to see? (negative means you
owe, or negative means the balance is contra)

Once it is settled as to which setting is in place, *then* we can advise
where maybe things went wrong if the balance still doesn't look right.

Regards,
Adrien