[GNC] Invoice now printing with huge text!

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 13 14:03:14 EST 2022

Specifically, in the CSS pane of the Layout tab, at the bottom appears:

.company-name {font-size: x-large; }
.client-name {font-size: x-large; }

Simply change those to 'large', 'medium', 'small' or specify a font size
in 'pt', 'px', 'em', et cetera as desired.

Do a search for CSS font-size property to see an explanation of the
differences between size units for choosing the right one for you. (if
printing, usually 'pt' is proper, but others can/will work)

Regards,
Adrien