[GNC] Invoice now printing with huge text!

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 13 13:45:07 EST 2022

You might be looking for:

Edit > Stylesheets

But you can also make changes directly for the invoice header in the
report Options on the Layout tab.

It appears Row1-Left & Row2-Right have your business info duplicated. (I
think this is oddly, the default)

Their font and size can be influenced via the Stylesheet chosen on the
General tab, or directly in the bottom CSS pane on the Layout tab.

Regards,
Adrien