[GNC] Invoice now printing with huge text!

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Dec 12 16:49:47 EST 2022

At Mon, 12 Dec 2022 21:08:03 +0000 "Dr. David Kirkby" <drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk> wrote:

> I was messing around trying to get a nicer invoice., following instructions
> at
>
> https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v4/C/gnucash-help/busnss-ar-invoicechange.html
>
> I seem to have achieved the dead opposite. But I can't seem to find what
> went wrong - I assume a style sheet is messed up, but I can't seem to find
> out what. I've tried resetting everything I can find to the defaults, but
> clearly I am not succeeding. I probably changed the font size, but I can't
> find where the problem is.
>
> I overlooked what the documentation said about importing GIF and PNG
> images, but I imported a JPEG. It actually displayed, so I assume the
> software supports JPEG too, but it was huge in size.
>
> I assume these preferences are not stored in the .gnucash file because no
> matter what file I open, I see the same problem. I'm using Windows 10.
> Perhaps tomorrow I will open it on a Linux computer - I can see my way
> around that more than I can with Windows.

With gnucash 2.6.19 (stock version with Ubuntu 18.04 [yes, I know it is old,
but it works for me]), the stylesheets are in ~/.gnucash/stylesheets-2.0. I
don't know if 4.x does things differently. And I have no clue about what
MS-Windows does reguarding config files (where it stores/names them).

--
Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364