[GNC] Invoice now printing with huge text!

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 16:08:03 EST 2022

I was messing around trying to get a nicer invoice., following instructions
at

https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v4/C/gnucash-help/busnss-ar-invoicechange.html

I seem to have achieved the dead opposite. But I can't seem to find what
went wrong - I assume a style sheet is messed up, but I can't seem to find
out what. I've tried resetting everything I can find to the defaults, but
clearly I am not succeeding. I probably changed the font size, but I can't
find where the problem is.

I overlooked what the documentation said about importing GIF and PNG
images, but I imported a JPEG. It actually displayed, so I assume the
software supports JPEG too, but it was huge in size.

I assume these preferences are not stored in the .gnucash file because no
matter what file I open, I see the same problem. I'm using Windows 10.
Perhaps tomorrow I will open it on a Linux computer - I can see my way
around that more than I can with Windows.