[GNC] Reconciling PayPal

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 01:25:53 EST 2022

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 23:48, R Losey <rlosey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow... I would have thought, if one kept a balance at Paypal, it would be
> relatively easy to see the balances... of course, one would need to see the
> transactions as well.

Yes, you would think so, but that’s not the case.  The attached are a
couple of screenshots from the PayPal mobile app. I scrolled down so that
none of the information is confidential. You can see the transactions, but
not a balance. The same is true on the desktop version.

When I select one of the transactions, one can get more information. You
can see that I withdrew £120.75 from my PayPal balance to my back account,
but there’s nothing to show what the balance was before or after
withdrawing that money.

Someone wrote earlier that one can get statements from PayPal. I can not
see a way of doing that, even when using a desktop computer.

--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 01621-680100./ +44 1621 680100

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom