[GNC] Reconciling PayPal

Jim DeLaHunt list+gnucash at jdlh.com
Thu Dec 15 01:39:03 EST 2022

On 2022-12-14 22:25, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:

> ...Someone wrote earlier that one can get statements from PayPal. I can not
> see a way of doing that, even when using a desktop computer.
Here are the instructions, for Paypal in the USA.

<https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/how-do-i-view-and-download-statements-and-reports-help145>

My experience with Paypal in the USA and Canada is that the UI differs
slightly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Here is a similar help
article from Paypal UK, _How do I find a statement report of my PayPal
transaction history or running balance?_
<https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-find-a-statement-report-of-my-paypal-transaction-history-or-running-balance-faq1007>

Hope this is helpful,
     —Jim DeLaHunt