[GNC] per diem expenses

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:13:00 EST 2022

I think when I received per diem, I just recorded it as non-taxable income,
and paid for the food as expenses.

I suppose if you wanted to track it better, you could create an account
(category) that would be credited for the pier diem payments and debited as
you spend it on food, but I didn't need that level of detail.