[GNC] New PC

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:00:07 EST 2022

The user preference data is stored in the locations defined as USER_CONFIG_HOME
in the following wiki page. The page also details all of the places that data
about GnuCash configuration and what type of data is stored in those specific
locations is stored on the 3 operating systems.
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations
There are a set of links to diagrammatic forms of this information on the 3
operating systems about a third of the way down the page. It is possible that
more informaton has been added since I constructed those a couple of years ago
as they resulted from my efforts to get the information in that page into a more
easily digestible form.
The location of the GnuCash data file containing the sets of  books can be
anywhere the user chooses in their home directoty/folder.

David Cousens