[GNC] Reports and documentstion are blank on Linux

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:04:38 EST 2022

My docs are also blank; I was told that they were installed to a different
place than where they were expected to be... but I don't think anyone told
me... I was hoping to create a symbolic link for the correct path.  It
would be nice to get it working with docs on my Linux box, but I use online
when I need it.

I didn't use flatpack... when I did a fresh install, it used 4.08, which is
pretty close, I think.