[GNC] Reports and documentstion are blank on Linux

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 05:01:48 EST 2022

Dave,

Check this out, there was an issue on Ubuntu 20.04 with Flatpak 8-9 months
ago  -
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1398945/why-have-my-gnucash-reports-stopped-working
- there's a couple of bug reports linked there that provide a lot of
detail.  Basically the answer was to run Flatpak Update 1 or more times to
update all dependencies and if that doesn't fix the issue try the other
work around -

Try running GnuCash from terminal like this:

  WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 flatpak run org.gnucash.GnuCash

That will disable OpenGL rendering in Webkit.

Cheers David H.