[GNC] Reports and documentstion are blank on Linux

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sat Dec 17 04:45:21 EST 2022

On Sat, 17 Dec 2022 at 03:16, David Cousens <davidcousens49 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> David,
> I have the docs for 4.11  (i just haven't yet downloaded the 4.12
> documentation
> release) built and installed and I'm currently running 4.12 of the
> program.

My problem is not limited to just the documentation though. If I click on
Business-> Customer Overview
(Menu from memory, as now using an iPhone, not near a computer)

then click on a customer, a blank page comes up, that looks very similar to
the page I attached.I don’t see either

1) A list of transactions OR
2) A message that there are no transactions.

I am wondering if some package is missing that is called to display things.

Dave.

--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 01621-680100./ +44 1621 680100

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom