[GNC] What accounts should I reconcile?

Steve Butler stephen.m.butler51 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:55:01 EST 2022

What would it mean to reconcile an account for which there is no external
"authority"?

I can't think of one.

Now, I did reconcile the interest paid for my mortgage for the year as it
was in a dedicated account:  Expenses:Interest:Mortgage and the mortgage
company sent me a statement for my YTD interest paid.

But my Expenses:Vehicle:Fuel includes purchases from multiple places and
they won't send me a comprehensive statement for the year.