[GNC] What accounts should I reconcile?

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 21:27:10 EST 2022

Dave

Reconiliation requires an independent statement of the account (e.g. from the
bank's perspective) against which to reconcile the account. You generally don't
have that with an expense account. I have had to investigate discrepancies
between  what I thought I owed a vendor and what they claimed I owed them which
involved them supplying a statement of account detailing all purchases from and
all payments I had made from them for a specific period against which I coud
perform a partial reconciliation This wa s before the business customer /vendor
reports existed

David Cousens