[GNC] How to use Vendors & Accts Payable, but pay via Credit card?

Eric Chapman ecnews at etchapman.com
Mon Dec 19 22:12:42 EST 2022

To clarify:

    I did make sure that I have the Accounts Payable account, and it is
    A/Payable type. And when I selected Business > Vendor > Process
    Payment, I was able to assign that Accounts Payable account as the
    "Post to" account.

    However, when I try to enter the "New Bill", I cannot figure out how
    to make it get recorded with just one line (one expense is listed
    for the entire invoice and it's debited to an expense account).

    I can't figure out if I can pay via Credit Card, or if the use of
    "Vendors" precludes the use of credit card payments.

Eric