[GNC] How to use Vendors & Accts Payable, but pay via Credit card?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 19 22:31:04 EST 2022

Just to be clear, you Process Payment separately from posting. (there is
an option to Pay on posting, but you still enter it separately)

It is in the Process Payment dialog that you choose the Transfer Account
as Credit Card, *not* when you post - that should be to AP.

You can certainly have just one line on the invoice.

Be sure to hit ENTER to commit the line, just like in a register. This
should all be covered in the Help document though there may be more
detail in the Tutorial & Concepts Guide.

Read, test, try things. Continue to ask if you get stuck or break
something. (you probably won't break anything, but if so, we can likely
help you fix it short of nuking the file and starting over.)

Regards,
Adrien