[GNC] How to use Vendors & Accts Payable, but pay via Credit card?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 19 22:15:48 EST 2022

I forgot to mention, there is an option when posting Bills to
'consolidate splits'.

If you do so, the AP entries will be rather simple. The only way to see
line-item detail in that case, would be to view the invoice. This may be
fine for your use case.

If however, you want to easily do 'find' operations on line-item
contents, then you want to 'uncheck' that consolidate option. (you can
also set a global default so you don't have to uncheck it each time)
This will show a split in the AP register for each line-item, which is
then searchable, and you can filter some reports on that text as well.

Regards,
Adrien