[GNC] What accounts should I reconcile?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 20 15:59:45 EST 2022

You mean the Reconciliation Report?

There is an option to only show unreconciled transactions.

You can also filter a register view to unreconciled and mark them as
'cleared' then perform a reconciliation.

The reconciliation window itself shows you if transactions that are
unreconciled, with a green check if they are cleared.

As for 'is there a point?' that depends on the account, what comparative
information you possess for it, and what it is you desire to accomplish
by doing so.

Regards,
Adrien