[GNC] How to generate Budget V Actual Report for Profit and Loss

davidvernonlong at gmail.com davidvernonlong at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:51:29 EST 2022

I am trying to report an income statement showing actual against budget.

If I select an Income Statement report or a Profit and Loss statement report
I see the actuals for the period , but not the budget.

If I select Budget Income Statement Report or Budget Profit and Loss
statement report I see the budget but no actuals.

If I select " budget Report" and then under "options" I select only the
Income and expense reports, then I see both budges and actuals, the Total
Expenses and the Total Income, but I cannot find a way of see the net
income/loss Total on that report ( being total income less expenses).

At the moment my workaround is to copy paste to Excel

How to do?

Thanks

David Long