[GNC] What determines the order of transaction is CSV file?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 16:24:16 EST 2022

I exported a list of transactions, then opened them in the LibraOffice
spreadsheet. The transactions seem to be in a random order. Since they are
split across multiple lines, it would not be possible to just sort them on
the date column. I'm sure there must be some logic to it, but I can't see
it. Below is a list of the dates of the transactions. Is there a way to get
them saved in chronological order?

01/03/2022

25/02/2022

25/02/2022

28/02/2022

28/02/2022

28/02/2022

01/03/2022

01/03/2022

01/03/2022

01/03/2022

02/03/2022

02/03/2022

02/03/2022

03/03/2022

25/02/2022

28/02/2022

01/03/2022

01/03/2022

25/02/2022

25/02/2022

25/02/2022

28/02/2022

01/03/2022

01/03/2022

02/03/2022

02/03/2022

25/02/2022

01/03/2022

Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk Web:
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Kirkby Microwave Ltd (Tel 01621-680100 / +44 1621-680100)
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT.