[GNC] Settings not respected

Jeff jffry at posteo.net
Sat Dec 24 07:00:33 EST 2022

Hi all,

I am a >10 year (daily) gnucash user, in the last few years on Debian
testing. I've not had to change the preferences in years.

A couple of days ago, gnucash stopped respecting all settings:
* the previous set of accounts was not automatically loaded
* the previous set of accounts was not available via "recent".
* having loaded the previous set of accounts, the default light/dark
green account theme was not used
* despite ISO date format being set in Edit/Preferences, the US format
was used.

How can I debug what caused this?

Regards

Jeff