[GNC] Feature request - prevent a transaction with todays date

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Dec 27 19:43:34 EST 2022

On Wed, 28 Dec 2022 at 00:27, Stan Brown <the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On 2022-12-27 16:10, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
>
> > One thing I discovered tonight is that if I enter the wrong date, then
> > charge it on one side of the transaction (from account) then it doesn’t
> get
> > changed on the other side (to account). This was a simple transaction -
> ie
> > two splits.
>
> Let me guess: you looked in the other register before you had committed
> the transaction.

Yes, you are probably right

Stan Brown
> Tehachapi, CA, USA
> https://BrownMath.com

I am still getting used to this software.  I don’t find it the most
intuitive piece of software, but it will be beneficial to me. The other
gripes that I have, are not ones that the developers want to fix

1) Can not generate a quote
2) Can not generate a proforma invoice
3) No direct support for cryptocurrencies

I could probably fix the last myself if I built the software from the
source code, but the first two are more tricky.

Dave
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 01621-680100./ +44 1621 680100

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom