[GNC] Feature request - prevent a transaction with todays date

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 27 19:27:20 EST 2022

On 2022-12-27 16:10, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:

> One thing I discovered tonight is that if I enter the wrong date, then
> charge it on one side of the transaction (from account) then it doesn’t get
> changed on the other side (to account). This was a simple transaction - ie
> two splits.

Let me guess: you looked in the other register before you had committed
the transaction.

Until you commit thee transaction (typically by pressing Enter, not Tab)
the change is not in the database and therefore will not show up in any
register other than the one where you are editing the transaction.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com