[GNC] Feature request - prevent a transaction with todays date

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Tue Dec 27 21:37:45 EST 2022

> On 28 Dec 2022, at 10:43 am, Dr. David Kirkby <drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk> wrote:

> I am still getting used to this software.  I don’t find it the most
> intuitive piece of software, but it will be beneficial to me. The other
> gripes that I have, are not ones that the developers want to fix
>
> 3) No direct support for cryptocurrencies
>
> I could probably fix the last myself if I built the software from the
> source code, but the first two are more tricky.

If you decide to try this, please let the list (or me) know. I may even be able to give you a hand, although I was never a C++ programmer. There is more C than C++, though.

—
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”