[GNC] Improvement suggestion

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 27 21:37:41 EST 2022

There are separate preference files, and saved report configurations are
also separate.

If anyone is concerned with backups for these, visit the GnuCash wiki
concerning File Locations to see what directories need to be included in
said backup strategy. (also useful when migrating to a new OS or machine)

Regards,
Adrien